How Electric Toys Work What Is The Scientific Explanation Of Electric Toy Goes On And Off On Its Own?

What is the scientific explanation of electric toy goes on and off on its own? - how electric toys work

My boyfriend has recently died. (four months)
Recently I had a little electric toy itself. The battery of the toy is too small to be operated. He was suddenly on its own without anyone touching it lit.
My friend told me that I love my a return visit. Well, as good as it sounds, I am a great skeptic of all things paranormal. So, what is the scientific explanation for electric toys small (with batteries) do it yourself? Thanks

1 comments:

Bradley said...

More likely is a loose wire, either to or from the battery or the connection on / off. A small vibrating toy, by a person standing near a chair cause that moves, or any other movement that could vibrate the ground would cause the cable is loose enough to move an electrical connection so that the car . Another vibration can only pull cord or slipped to only their own have been distributed.

Post a Comment