School Of Rock Stream I Want To Know If I Hve Chosen The Right Stream For Me?? Help..?

I want to know if i hve chosen the right stream for me?? Help..? - school of rock stream

I finished my plate 10 and when it's time for me a Stream (Computer Science Life sciences firm chooses), select Biomath - At first my mother was excited, but after I heard about my books and stories from former students Biomath, not really, as the idea that I am the decision .. I also have a twin sister who always wanted from me, and took the company .. boasts that it still is the coolest of his class and how they "rock", while my class is to lose such a class full of nerds, but I think the same thing .. She also told me that the "suffering", while relaxing .. Yesterday I went to a party and I heard my mother saying to her friend, as I am fit for Biomath and how they tried to discourage me thinking - I was completey HurNot because when I asked what he was perfect for me, told me to decide what I wanted - like my school has no aptitude tests - so do not know what I 'm good - So, what should I do? ?

3 comments:

HK said...

were good in math or science ur in school? if u is good, and with the U s most important question, how comfortable, if u then U've made the right decision to study expensive .. Do not worry, it will be enough time to relax after n complete study UU .. Get Ur gr8 Duplication UR may have struggled a bit later .. So do you think about the whole situation .. when n ur mom thinks THT prove U've made the wrong decision then that it bad to get good grades .. that u are .. if u love the theme .. take care of all the best N!
PS: Since U aptitude test free online made .. Here is the link .. I hope to help ..

Wendy B said...

I think it's more of a what you want. I went to college for business and art history, as I wanted, when I listened to my parents. I thought I had my interests at heart. Now I have an MBA degree is worthless.

You need to listen to your heart and do what is interesting. A great career is the one you love.

WORKER said...

First you decide what you want
I love math, if your biography

Bio-mathematics "


Do not base your decision on other views
Believe me, the feeling of safety or success must come from within

Otherwise, the pursuit of life of others and will never be satisfied

Post a Comment