One Piece V.2 Msn Where Can I Get A New Vostro 1000 Display (Screen)?

Where can I get a new Vostro 1000 Display (Screen)? - one piece v.2 msn

Recently, I was responsible for an accident with my friends, Vostro 1000 laptop (Dell) and I went to buy a new page on the Internet, but I can not find, screen, and with the kind of falls backlight. (No. 1 or CCFL Backlight CCFL 2)
Until I not too long ago I had no idea there were different types of backlighting, then open the laptop to discover that I have a piece B154EW02 v.2 with this type of backlighting:
http://i683.photobucket.com/albums/vv191/Sentinyte/MYLO0208.jpg

I can not find a screen that is what you need, if I could help someone, where you or any other information online, why can not I find to be found, then it would be absolutely brilliant.

If someone here can help me a better solution for my problem, it would be too great.

In addition, the laptop has a matte "screen" style, but no results were good.

I have no idea, either when in the "diary" of "material" or if in the Monitors & quot; section.

3 comments:

Sam T said...

ebay.com?

litlfitz said...

try Dell or eBay

Jesse said...

I'm sure Dell, you can in the right direction

Post a Comment