Budweiser Collectibles Would A Budweiser (canada) Beer Packaged In A Moretti (italy) Bottle Be Worth Any Significant Value?

Would a budweiser (canada) beer packaged in a Moretti (italy) bottle be worth any significant value? - budweiser collectibles

Yesterday I opened a beer and to my horror, the lid was not a twist-off, but a lever. I cut my hand on the run. I saw a little more and realized the bottle had "Moretti" printed on them in the mirror .. and color and shape of the bottle are different .. Obviously, cleaned, and a bottle of Moretti, Budweiser beer in it. I was wondering if it can sell no value to collectors, he said, or simply call the service hotline and complain have.

2 comments:

BRAXATOR said...

No
To keep it for the good of the screen.

John M said...

Hello D glasses, you should a complaint from a client file, because it is illegal. You must also http://customercomplaint.in online as a consultant and a complaint that many people on this incident and the pressure of society is to stop these illegal activities just.

Post a Comment