Leisure Luggage To People Who Have Lost Their Bags On BA Flights Pls Let Me Know So Maybe We Can Do Something To End All Of It

To people who have lost their bags on BA flights pls let me know so maybe we can do something to end all of it - leisure luggage

I have my luggage on a BA flight between Heathrow and the airline is this additude don `t care, as if not their problem, when in fact her. They treated me as if nothing Arline pushed aside and say that I have my luggage in his leisure time. I am on vacation and I'm 3 weeks with no clothes and that doesn `t seem to care. As an individual, take the difficult in a large company such as BA, but together we can make and receive appropriate treatment and possibly a form of compensation. These must be controlled. Let me know what you guys think

3 comments:

European said...

You can not stop. Get Over Yourself. Yes, I know the feeling, left my luggage in the United States in Chicago once I complained and they sent me a (3) Travel $ 250 for a family of my ego check. Since it was a little more regular customers will receive frequent flyer.
You can do nothing to stop it. It was a mistake that they have lost, I doubt that man has just decided to his luggage, left luggage at Heathrow airport. It was a mistake. How you make any mistakes.
Nobody can do anything to avoid mistakes.
Go to their website and write a complaint. Soembody you need in a few days with an apology.
Just cold.

jmp78 said...

Do you have travel insurance? Most of the policies of the loss of luggage. So I have that you are customer-service recommended by the BA (first by phone and in writing disturbing) at a price, because obviously about you.

Have you in the fight against the persecution of baggage, were even informed of their luggage was gone? If so, do not try to contact you to see how they research? (the airline does not check) the loss of baggage tracking numbers for labels on their luggage on arrival. In any case, the loss of luggage from the airline you compensation should be in the transport conditions on your ticket. Good luck!

smilies1... said...

I have my luggage the airline at the airport in April, on the weekend of Easter. They gave me $ 50 and my bags to me at Easter. Noi They were very nice to me and I had problems with them. The best flight I ever painted.
I can no longer useful

Post a Comment