Eyesight Headache Symptoms Nausea/Headache After Fall?

Nausea/Headache after fall? - eyesight headache symptoms

Long ago I was sitting on a chair and fell very hard when I thought the president is [just fell] on the back. When I get up I could not think clearly [type of law before going to sleep or dream state], my vision was dismissed [such a thing as pressure on the eye and theres a field that Little elegant black] blur. Soon I'll be terrible headache [the worst of my life], nausea, I was very hot, and when lunch came, at [time], I had absolutely no appatite.

All symptoms disappeared at 2:30, the more intense were nasua and headaches. Nothing has happened since then, but always disturbed me, everyone knows why I feel these symptoms, I had a couple of times and never had these symptoms.

Has anyone Klnow why?

8 comments:

Hope said...

A blow to the head, so that the symptoms you describe, it is probably a concussion. It has to do with the swelling of the brain.
These are symptoms that research DRS as a signal that to observe and treat, and threatened his brain.

shannon w said...

I hit a tree and went head twice and then I hope I have a headache every day, and I've been injured in a dark room or put a hot towel on his head Advil works for me get u feel better lol

strategi... said...

It seems as if he had a concussion, but he does not touch the head. It is possible, if you fall hard enough, you can bounce your brain against the skull, and that these symptoms. Ask your doctor to be sure.

bruzer said...

Some symptoms of shock noise, very similar to what you experience. Not a bad idea to call a physician if you suspect a concussion.

You can get a concussion every time your brain is broken ". Drop your right to the coccyx, the column can, maybe even create shake Smack teeth together.

Spokesman for the athletes in most sports are not only protect the teeth, but to avoid a collision with the teeth, that beaten up.

Kira said...

If you feel comfortable, do not worry if you feel a difference in their daily lives, then you talk to a Docter

railroad dave said...

Bramage Ser. Consult the document in the near future.

MostWant... said...

I'm not sure why, but I know that you should consult a doctor.

If you run regularly, to feel weak, dizzy or never really blackout, you must go to the hospital and tell them to check everything over for a General must be a blood test to undergo to give rise to any measures taken to help or clear.

VIP

MostWant... said...

I'm not sure why, but I know that you should consult a doctor.

If you run regularly, to feel weak, dizzy or never really blackout, you must go to the hospital and tell them to check everything over for a General must be a blood test to undergo to give rise to any measures taken to help or clear.

VIP

Post a Comment