Driving Loafers What Makes A Real Man Attractive To Women?

What makes a Real Man attractive to women? - driving loafers

Is it less than 6 things in your bathroom? When Giorgio Armani (Code Black?) Lever 2000 soap or shower? Do you have a dog as a German Shephard? Tattoos? Muscles? Short hair? Women like pretty boys or metrosexual? Women, too emotional and sensitive men? What makes a real manly man or sexy? Shirts? Polo Shorts? Moccasins? Boots? Drive a truck or car? or heat for a man driving a chick car, like a Toyota Corolla? They want a man like sports or things pscyhology love and women? What makes a woman immensely? I want to hear your thoughts ladies.

5 comments:

cindos_6... said...

depends on the girl. Some girls like metrosexual, girly types. for me, but I do not believe in all Sexy. I admit I like a man who is not too much on their looks. His personality and his confidence is what attracts me.

pescado5... said...

I think it depends on the tastes of women. Personally, I have my wife walk fast suicide as a leading supplier and very expensive, custom Harley, truck, Jack Daniels straight up at room temperature (all of this sorry a ** ed waste White Russian, or Crystal [out for the bling - bling, young, ambitious Eminem]), the concentrations of bicycles, 18 bicycles, Daytona, skinnydipping and some herbs from time to time. If you are for what I'm looking for, they can go for women, because some people like me and are the only women who really matter anyway.
Oh yes, there are three key factors:

a) a chef in the kitchen
b) must be a servant of the house
c) there must be a whore in bed

... I take care to take care of everything, and I can guarantee it will be as happy as a pig .. Well, you know what. (Is it too! Take a magazine motorcycles [Harley] and see what kind of girls in the demonstrations. They are doomed to look good, and disposed of with other nightclubho 'at a certain time. Control (and a repertoire sleeping area is really safe) for the business.

Kiley said...

a real man realizes his mistake and done for them. a real man is faithful and not cheat. A real man takes care of your child and family. A woman respects a man of truth. A real man would die more harm than your daughter. whether the girl was a real man would stay and help him up pregnant. Finally, even a real man to do everything I can to his girlfriend and family is a real man

jjjesks7... said...

Chest and back hair

http://f... said...

You will receive a T-shirt from us, of course, jejejeje ... Cocky says what the money. But you act humble, if you are using.

Gets em every time ...

Post a Comment