Why Narcolepsy Happens What Happens If My Chromosome Crosses Over Casuing Narcolepsy Other Than Being Born Or Inherited?

What happens if my chromosome crosses over casuing narcolepsy other than being born or inherited? - why narcolepsy happens

Hello, my name is Doug and I naroclepsy. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy only 3 months and I am fully aware of that. But you know what's crazy?. Not born with it. It is true that recently came to my chromosomes responsible. What I do not know how or why?.
I thought it was the genetic narcolepsy (My family tree is) no sign of narcolepsy. I just need someone to explain it to me, because I think it is unfair to me that out of nowhere, and I do not know why, diagnoses, taking into account 1 per thousand people.

Oh, and if someone ask if you can? I say what they are doing to find a cure for this disease, or the conscience?

0 comments:

Post a Comment