Pokemon Fire Red Berry Trees Pokemon Fire Red: I Have Searched The Whole Berry Forest. How Do I Get Berries?

Pokemon Fire Red: I have searched the whole berry forest. How do I get berries? - pokemon fire red berry trees

I have experience with Pokemon Silver and Gold. But there are no trees here in the red berries fire. Am I obligated to leave berries for Pokemon?

I remember an attack again have the Pokemon that have the things it is possible? What was this attack? If the answer to all these questions, I give the best answer, thank you!

2 comments:

Zero_Lyf... said...

It is the only negative point in Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green. It is imperative for a teacher in an area that you think you could have a bay to use. Thief is the step that you can steal the item. The only problem is that you never know what pokemon is indeed the conclusion of a game. It is more based on chance and luck. Not to mention, only the sucky pokemon berries are attached, such as Oran Berry and Berry Sitrus.

That Guy said...

The attack is as a thief, trees and traffic lights or simply not for the dark spots on the ground that the road to find berries, is a view

Post a Comment