Sobriety Cards I Got A Minor Driving With Alcohol In Body Ticket And Need Some Info?

I got a minor driving with alcohol in body ticket and need some info? - sobriety cards

I drove home with my girlfriend after a night playing cards and drinking some beers. We've stopped drinking, because about 10 left, then go home at 1.30 clock. I was a policeman, because I, in my brights on an empty highway, then a sobriety test on the spot has (I know what happens) and had a blood alcohol test, which I achieved 013 (like a drop of beer). Not registered on my ticket the result of my alcohol test are, and I learned that the ticket is not valid because the information is not listed here. I wonder whether it was true that the ticket can now say that this information was not there. I understand that 20 years of age to drink is not allowed (for a law late), but I drove over the speed limit and swerving or something like that.

0 comments:

Post a Comment