Sensitive To Touch Cervix Early Pregnancy Low Cervix And EXTREMELY Sensitive To The Touch. Early Pregnancy Sign?

Low cervix and EXTREMELY sensitive to the touch. Early pregnancy sign? - sensitive to touch cervix early pregnancy

Other symptoms include pain in the chest and stomach problems are on the outside (a lot of pooping sorry if TMI!). I ovulate last week and had sex every two days as required document and I am in my first month of clomid I my period 5-9 days (last pill) was taken on 13th of this month. In addition, some opaque whitish discharge. Early symptoms of pregnancy may be too early?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is possible that decreased white cloudy early with my two daughters. Good luck

Anonymous said...

It is possible that decreased white cloudy early with my two daughters. Good luck

Post a Comment